Monday, April 28, 2008

Day 310-320...starting to bag up

Today Deli's bag stayed bagged up all day. Her teats are looking really big, but she is still pregnant. We're supposed to go the Supreme Trail Challenge this weekend, but won't go if I think that she will foal. I just don't know how big her udder will get and if we're really getting close or not...it might still be a long time.

I have started to recruit people for my equine touch class in Aug. It will be aug 15-17. One friend can't make it, and i'm sad about that b/c she was really interested.

I got to practice ET on someone today that was really fun.

I was going to post photos of Deli's bag...but I don't want to gross anyone out.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...