Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas is closing in

I decided to stay home from work again today, so I slept in today and it was a good thing. i didn't get out of bed till almost 10am. I'm very pleased with myself. I have a group at 1 and a massage at 3 and a weigh in between the 2. Not sure how that will go. My initial weigh in on my scales are favorable. I just have to drink/eat very little before I weigh in.

I am going to sew this am...really, I am going to sew. I just don't feel motivated yet.

My mom may not be able to make it for the holiday b/c there may be snow between us. We won't know till tomorrow. The house is pretty much ready. I have a turkey thawing in the fridge and Peter is going to shop later today.

I would love to have a week just to lay around...not really sure why I feel so lethargic. My mood is good. I just hate that feeling that there is always something that needs to be done...which, of course, there is.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...