Sunday, December 27, 2009

Medifast update

I gained a pound last week but I think it was mostly water weight. I was down 3 pounds on Christmas Eve but Christmas eating has sent me haywire. I have done better than expected but not as good as I hoped. My downfall this week wasn't Christmas dinner or dessert of any kind...well it was the seas toffees...but instead it was flavored popcorn. I don't know why I let Peter talk me into the popcorn store. He didn't have to work too hard to talk me into it as I love popcorn.

Tomorrow is the biggest challenge of the holiday. We are going to a really good buffet with Nick and Stacy. I am going to try to stick to legal, low carb foods. I hope I can.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...