Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Medifast this week...not so hot

I have had a cold this week and not done so well on my food. I ate sweets a little each day. I should know by now that eating sweets is a bad, bad thing for me, but I still seem to do it anyway. Maggie made a really tasty chocolate cake and I indulged. So, tomorrow is weigh in and I have no idea how it will go. I weighed this am, and I will close to the same weight that I was. This holiday season has really been kicking my butt. It's hard to eat right this time of year. I don't know how people do it.

Of course, the flip side is, that I'm eating so much better this year than I normally would, so I shouldn't beat myself up.

I have begun to discover that wheat and baked goods make me sick to my stomach. Not ever time, but a lot of the time. I'm hoping that this knowledge will keep me out of the cakes and cookies...but I also know that I like this stuff enough to eat them anyway sometimes.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...