Saturday, July 10, 2010

Home Alone

It's not like I don't have projects to keep me busy, because I do but it's weird being home this many days in a row without getting to go riding. I had plans for each day of my weekend and while staying home is more affordable and thrifty I am starting to get a bit stir crazy. I am using the time to embroidery t-shirts which I will give as gifts and prizes and sell at my TTC September 11 at SixO ranch in Cleburne, tx. (shameless plug). I also have a closet to clean, hooves to trim, a house to clean etc. I played a hefty dose of Sims 3 last night, discovered that Thoroughly Modern Millie wasn't as good as I had remembered and slept I'll 9 this am. I'm hoping that my ride with alexa won't get rained out for tomorrow but only time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...