Monday, July 26, 2010

Long time no blog

I realized the other day that I hadn't blogged in forever. I never mean not to blog but I get busy with life an forget. I think of something I want to write about bit then I realize that I don't have time that moment and I seem never to come back to it.

I spent this weekend at a drum training and just had a blast. I learned about frame drums, hand drums and other auxiliary instruments. I found that I was especially interested interested in the tambourine (pandiero). I was told to search for lessons on you tube and have already been rewarded with some minor skills in that area. I had no idea tambourine could be so much fun.

I can hardly wait to take level two and then later level three. Bill Matney and Mike Marcionetti have done such a great job on their curriculum.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...