Monday, July 26, 2010

Joe and fiera are home

We picked up Joe and Fiera home today. Joe has gotten thin but his attitude is still chipper and peppy. I turned him out with the others and Liberty doesn't want to let him join the herd. He eventually separated Fiera out and they have their own corner together bit was fun to watch the dance they did in the pasture. Liberty was never mean to Joe, he just kept trying to take Fiera from Joe. I left Joe with a bucket of Thrive and Fiera was trying to steal it. That was good because the competition helped Joe to want to eat. I will have alternate separating him to eat with being with the herd so he can be social. At least there is A lot of grass this year. His age is just catching up with him though he still has that zing that is only Joe Bear.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...