Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fiera Day 7



These are photos that Peter and Maggie took this am when they went to feed. I am feeling better today, but still coughing with any exertion at all, so I was very blessed that they went to feed for me.

She is a serious pistol! I need to get some more video made and then get it uploaded and shared soon.

I had a phone call from my chiropractor today as well. His massage therapist has quit suddenly and he needs another one ASAP. I have just accepted a music therapy position with Lifetime Wellness, so I'm not interested in working for him full time, but I did tell him I could fill in a little in the mean time. I'm going to see if I can help him find someone to work for him all the time. I don't have the details on what happened between him and his massage therapist...probably better that way. I suspect he would be nice to work for, so I hope I can help him find someone.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...