Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Still Waiting

Here is a photo of Deli today at pregnancy date 227 to 237. Everyone really thought she would pop by now but no such luck. Today she isn't waxing or dripping that I can tell, thought she continues to exhibit odd pregnancy behaviors. She hs destroyed her round bale backing into it. I have wondered if I need to let her out in the big pasture so she can itch on and back into the big tree. The workers in the chiro office are watching for me too which really helps my peace of mind. She has continued to eat her grain but has been rejecting her alfala. Today she is surly about me handling her udder when she hasn't cared other days. I am so tired. I have given up seeing the birth and just want the little guy to get here!

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...