Friday, May 23, 2008

Moonlight Canceled!!!!

I'm so sad. Maggie and I are sitting here watching what turns out to be the last episode of the TV show Moonlight. I'm so bummed out. I love this show. Every time I like a new show it ends up getting canceled. Here is yet another reason that I wouldn't mind not having a DVR or "cable" b/c then if I wanted to see it, I could get it from netflix and not be constantly broken hearted that my favorite show is getting canceled. grrr.

I still have a fever and I still feel horrid. I want to feel better by tomorrow b/c I would like to spend my holiday weekend getting to ride and going to Scarborough Faire in my new garb...I'm just so bummed that I'm sick.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...