Saturday, June 14, 2008

My next new Truck?


My mechanic knows that I have been looking for a 3/4 ton pickup to tow my trailer and he found this little jewel of a suburban which will actually fit the bill better. Maggie and I can camp in it and it's got a bigger engine for pulling my bigger trailer. It will mean no camper shell or gooseneck for awhile, but I wasn't going to afford that anyway. It shouldn't cost me much more than what I can sell my truck for and it's pretty to boot. Yes, it will get terrible gas mileage, but since I will only drive it for doing "truckey" things that won't be too bad.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...