Tuesday, June 3, 2008

No more LIttle Toot

Maggie says our baby is getting to be too sweet to call Little Toot anymore. She should be called Tout Suite...or is that Toot Sweet (like the sweets in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang) We haven't turned her paperwork in...I suppose the name Fiera might not stick, though I really like it. I have been calling her Tootie...which makes me think of the Facts of Life. The last two days have shown a lot of progress. Yesterday I put a halter on her and today she walked right up to Maggie to be handled. This is good, good news!

I start working at my new job for Lifetime Wellness tomorrow. I'm a little nervous, but I think it will be fun!

I had a riding lesson today with an instructor who does Parelli work and dressage. We have been working on managing Liberty's emotions in new situations. Today we started him on lateral work, haunches in, shoulder in, leg yielding. It was hard work, but alot of fun. I got to have lunch at The Rock House again...she promises me that there will be a website soon so I can link to it!.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...