Sunday, June 1, 2008

Playing Catch Up

It's been a busy week. I have so much I want to write about, but some of it just isn't worth writing here and some of it is still swirling around my head. I am trying to sort out what I am responsible for and how much of what I am feeling is really not about me at all, but about the behavior and actions of others. Since I want to be fair, I am trying to examine it from all angles, while doing the thing I do often..which is cave in just to get along.

I finally feel like I am getting healthy again and feeling more like my old self. Maggie and I went to the lake and rode yesterday and that was great. Liberty took me swimming (bad boy!) but it was really funny and the water felt really good. Maggie wanted to go back again tonight, but it didn't work out to do so.

I finished a book called The Abstinence Teacher, which was good, but odd...want to blog about that at more length later.

Played with Fiera, who is now renamed Little Toot or Tootie...she's naughty naughty.

Heading to bed...I'm in a bad place tonight. Mourning some things I can't change, trying to accept that life may not be as I want it to be and trying to embrace what it really is.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...