Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Exercise

I have now completed the third of my planned weight training work outs. I did one last week and got two in this week. I also did a yoga class on Tuesday and rode on Wednesday. Tomorrow I will go to a class before pacing up for the grasslands. I really want to ride on frida but with predicted thunderstorms, I may be in my truck reading a book or taking a nap when I get to Decatur. If the storms are bad enough, I may stay home until late Friday or get up early Saturday, though I am not crazy about that idea. Since I am only riding safety one day I won't need much and plan to makeit all pretty relaxing.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...