Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sitting in my red lawn chair

I was thinking sitting on the dock of the bay but these words don't quite go with the tune and I am in the pasture, grazing the horses on the tall grass of the area they aren't normally allowed in. I am contemplating ground work with liberty but i am tired from paiting and sitting just seems like a better idea right now. Maggie is giving Dixie a bath and i gave Fiera a good brushing so i'm not totally lazy.

Everything is done inside the house that i can do till the carpet layers come. They have to come by saturday but if they can't come before saturday, we will have to stay home from tarrant Ranch which I would hate.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...