Thursday, April 15, 2010

I should be doing something

I'm sure there is something I should be doing. I just don't know what it is. The painters are back, putting on the last coat of primer before they hopefully paint today. It could end up being that they paint tomorrow as it may rain in the afternoon.

Maggie and I are waiting for the guy to come with the truck to load up trash from the backyard. I have all the furniture out of the living room except for the sofa, the TV and a bookshelf. Maggie will finish up the trim in the living room and we'll have to touch up the paint. Peter and Maggie will move the rest of the furniture.

So, Maggie and I are experience extreme lethargy and lack of interest in doing any work. We are watching Nova: The Pluto Files. Very interesting really and a good excuse to watch educational TV.

It's so hard to get enthused about doing anything when the house is so messy. I can't really go through any of my stuff, I can't work in any other rooms. I could be going through one of my closets, but I just don't seem to have the energy. The messiness just seems to have sucked all my life out of me. So, here I sit, feeling like I should be doing something, yet not doing it...plus, I have a headache.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...