Saturday, May 22, 2010

Relaxing Saturday

Maggie went to Hurricane Harbor today with a friend which has left me free to watch movies alone.  I finally got to see the Blindside which was awesome. I'm now watching Serious Moonlight with Meg Ryan and Timothy Hutton.  So far, this is a funny little film.

I have decided to lighten my load this week. I feel OK today, but I think that doing massage would be really hard on my body this week. So, I'm just going to see music therapy clients and do assessments this week.  I know this is the right decision. If I end up working too hard this week and hurting myself then I will take much longer to be at full capacity and my clients will likely lose patience with me.  This way I can be ready to be back at it full tilt by the following week.

I spent the morning getting an embroidery design ready for my friend Sprite. We're putting it on staff shirts for the Flying G Ranch summer camp. The kids will have the option (or maybe it's required, I'm not sure) to buy shirts in the color that suits their level of riding This way the people in charge of the camp all know which kid belongs in what level.   I was having trouble getting the writing to do what I wanted it to, but I finally got it looking the way I wanted.  now I'm too tired to do the shirts :-( So, I'm going to take a break and watch The Blind Side and then get back to it.

When the movie was over, I took it back to the Redbox (my first time to use it) and got some lunch. I was very shaky and a little light headed. I was surprised because I couldn't figure out why...well, it was 3pm and I hadn't eaten since 9, so I guess I was due. I have eaten and arby's sandwich and I'm waiting to see how it sits on my stomach.  Everyone warned me about eating anything once the gallbladder came out. I need to go feed later, but I am not feeling steady behind the wheel of the car, so I figure I'll wait a bit to go out there.  I am so enjoying my lazy afternoon.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...