Sunday, May 23, 2010

Watching maggie ride

I am sitting in my chair watching my daughter ride. I see things she does that need to be corrected and I am both frustrated and accepting of the fact that i can't help her with her riding. I could tell her but since she usually dismisses my words with and I can't or it doesn't work on Dixie, I have decided to just let it go. This summer I am going to make an effort for her to have lessons with a dressage coach in an effort to give her something i can't do myself. I have given her a few pointers based on what I learned in my last lesson but so often my words do not help.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I have the same problem with one of my two boys. My other boy tries to do what I tell him. It's very frustrating for me too.

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...