Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lunch ideas


I need to figure out a healthier lunch option when I'm driving. I start with good intentions and end up eating fast food. I'm not anbig sandwich eater nor am I a huge salad eater. I need to come up with something I can take in the far or buy while I'm out that's going to be healthy. I don't have a microwave usually so it needs to taste good cold. I have been thinking that I need to find myself some places to eat that aren't fast food and/or I need to find a park or shady place so I can have a real lunch. I'm thinking that driving down the road eating isn't the best option for my overall diet. Medifast sure made this easier. 

Alice Yovich
Sent from my iPhone
 so be excuse and be amused by typing errors. 

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...