Friday, September 30, 2011

Exercise

I'm on a slippery slope. I have not worked out all week. I haven't ridden and I have only walked once. I miss it. I am cranky without it but I have issues getting up in the dark to go to the gym. I think it was easier this summer because it was light. So after the time changes I should be better off. My work has been in the way and this last week was just crazy. I'm hoping to hit cycle class today but don't know if I'll make it or not. I have to exercise in the mornings. I could probably do afternoons too if i had time I'm so tired at night that I have a hard time forcing myself to the gym.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...