Friday, September 2, 2011

I am tired

I don't just mean physically tired. I mean I'm worn out with all the possibilities of things I could or should be doing. I am worn out with thinking of riding or sewing or reading or house keeping or game playing. I need to be doing some of the 50 cmte's I still need to achieve and could use a few quiet, unscheduled days for that. The good news is we have a three day weekend and I can get some of this stuff done. I just know there aren't enough hours to accomplish everything. Tomorrow I am meeting a new friend to ride. Sunday will find us on a short trail and Monday will depend. Monday we are playing games with a friend as well. I also need to get to the gym to swim or spin. Like I said I am
Tired.

Alice Yovich
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...