Thursday, July 26, 2007

Not my favorite week

This week has been so busy. I have been doing chores at my barn all week b/c the stable hand was let go a couple weeks ago and jackie is out of town. She's hired one new person, but tomorrow is her day off and Cat and I are doing the barn tomorrow. Next week, Tracy will be on her own, doing the chores and I hope she'll be ok. She's not as quick at it yet as she will hopefully be in the future. She is thorough and it's so nice to have someone in the barn who speaks English. She wanted to hire two people to do the work, but she can't hardly afford to do it. There is too much work for one person, but not enough $$ for two. She's looking to find a person to live in the apartment instead of wages for the weekends and evenings. I hope she can find someone.

Anyway, it's not my favorite week b/c I like to have free time and it's been hectic and busy all week. Every day has had something in it to do. Next week will be better b/c I will have a day to myself when maggie goes with her dad (if he picks her up on time, which often doesn't happen) and I won't have work to do every single day.

Of course, I got a paycheck today and I really liked that. So, work is good. I'm trying to pay for the horses out of "my" money so we can pay off bills. I'm having a month of spending more than I earned and I hate that! sigh.

1 comment:

Peter Yovich said...

Yes. I like the fact that you got a paycheck to day also. *wink*

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...