Friday, July 13, 2007

Not much happening here

I spent yesterday with a cramped up tummy. I laid around some, sewed some, read some. I woke up with a headache and a busy day ahead of me. I have 3 music therapy visits today and I still need to take my horse trailer back to the barn. It's been sitting here since Tuesday. I had planned to take it back when I do my music therapy today, but since I have to go to an apartment complex I'm afraid it won't fit while I'm there.

Maggie will be back today. She has called me constantly while she's been gone. She's driven me up a wall! She is having fun, but she is homesick and she gets bored. She has not learned how to entertain herself away from home. She doesn't enjoy reading so she is constantly needing to be entertained. Here at home, it's not a problem, but away from home she seems to have trouble knowing what to do. Her grandparents and dad were working on a project and she was not able to help and she decided to call me every five minutes instead. I finally told her she had to quit calling b/c I was working. I set myself up for peace today by telling her I had therapy appointments. Since it's true, I didn't feel bad telling her.

One of the sewing projects I did was to make curtains for her room. I only have one panel done, but it looks pretty good. I'll take a photo when I get done. When she goes to her other grandparents with her dad over her birthday in August/september, Cat and I are going to redecorate her room. I'm going to start with the bottom while she's still here. I'm just going to tell her it's going to be a slow project in stages. I have to pull wall paper off her walls and that will take some time, so I'm not going to act like I"m in any hurry. Cat is going to paint murals on her walls and we're going to make doors for her closet and put blown up posters of the horses on them, or paint horses that represent our horses. It should be pretty cool.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...