Saturday, July 21, 2007

Out on vacation

Someone left me a comment that they had missed my blog. I'm glad folks like to read what I write. I love to read what others like as well.

My daughter and I had a lovely holiday in Bismarck, AR at the Bar 50 ranch this week. The trails were absolutely outstanding. We rode 3 days through ups and downs and turns, through water and over rocks. It was just wonderful. Maggie surprised me by tacking up her own horse each day and getting everything ready to go. She was a great little partner to have along. We got along famously all week. More tomorrow (or perhaps Monday) when I get the photos and video downloaded out of my camera.

We had other friends go with us and they seemed to have a pretty good time as well. My friend, Sylvia, said it was her best day of riding ever.

I would love to see us have a competitive trail ride in this location. It would be a slow one though b/c of the terrain.

Neither of us wanted to leave, but we're glad that we're home. I would love to have all day tomorrow just to take it easy in my chair, but I have a lesson first thing tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...