Sunday, July 29, 2007

Arkansas vacation in video

The two things directly below this post are videos of us in Arkansas. We had such a great time. I had a lot of fun putting together this video. I find that I really enjoy movie editing a lot.

Another day at the barn. Today I learned how to run the bush hog and I did some mowing. I also got tragically sunburned. I went to lunch/dinner with my friends, drank my first blood mary ever (yum) and had a great day. The kicker at the end was that the starter on my car seems to have gone out, so it will be a tow truck tomorrow. Darn it. Maggie and I had planned to hang out and sit around, but I guess I will have to go back. It's probably just as well. I took a shower at the barn and I lost my underwear somewhere between the car and the shower. I would so much rather find my undies than have someone else find them :-) I need to trim Freeley and Joe's feet too, so I might as well go back and get that done. No rest for the wicked.

Peter stayed home today (the slacker ) and did laundry and read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I had really wanted him to come help me at the barn, but darn, he just couldn't muster the enthusiasm for it. Tom was the token guy at the barn and he was very helpful to everyone (as usual).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. It makes me laugh a lot.

I assume that you aren't a big drinker, since you just had your first bloody mary, but do you drink and drive even after just one drink?

Alice Perryman said...

Nope, not driving for me. My car was actually broken down and I was riding with friends.

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...