Saturday, July 7, 2007

What to Blog?

I have been pondering what is ok to blog or not blog. This is my blog, my journal to express my thoughts, feelings, tell my stories, have my memories. Sometimes I write about stuff that irritates me. Sometimes I write about things that make me happy. I typically don't write really personal things here b/c I don't want the whole world to know what I do in my really private time, or some of my darker private thoughts. When I started it, I had intended it to be a place to write more sarcastic/cynical thoughts. I had intended to be funny...I'm funny inside my head, but by the time I get here to write I'm not as funny. Mostly my blog has become a log of daily events and activities. I typically write just horsey notes on facebook or on myspace, but they are shorter. This is kind of the whole banana. I write it all here. It has come to attention that some of the people reading don't like what they have read. I'm not really sure what to do about that. It's my blog. It's where I get to write how I feel. I don't write things to hurt feelings, but I do write what's on my mind. This is my place to vent. Comments are welcome and as long as they aren't rude I'll publish them or comment back, even if I disagree.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...