Friday, August 17, 2007

All my bags are packed

OK, we're getting ready to head out. I had the little slave (aka Maggie) pack up the car for me. I only have to shower, stop by the pharmacy for cash and my allergy medicine and we're out of here.

when I was younger I made the drive between Texas and KC all the time...while I was at Baylor. It's a long, boring road. I looked it up on the map and found that some of it is a toll road. I don't remember it being toll before, but it might have been. It was in the 80's that I did all that driving. I haven't been to Liberty in years. I'm eager to see my old home town.

Maggie and I are going to go to church at Second Baptist, where Peter and I were married. I doubt I'll know anyone still, but it will be fun to go back there anyway.

Time to shove off...though I hope to post something if I have the time and the computer connection.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...