Wednesday, August 8, 2007

LIttle Lost Cecelia




"Oh Cecelia, you're breaking my heart"...

Well, those would have been the words at my house tonight if I hadn't found Maggie's little dog.

Cecelia has been a thorn in our side since they day she arrived. She was a stray...we've had her 4 years now, so I guess she's not a stray anymore. We feed her, and keep her shots up, etc...she in return pees on everything in site. She has "issues" But Maggie love her and as much as she can be a sweet little dog sometimes, Peter and I often joke that we wish she would just go away.

Well, today, she almost did.

Peter accidently left the gate open. I went outside to load my truck for the day ahead and Scooby came running down the street toward me. No cecelia. I had a moment where I actually though that my dreams had come true. yes, I feel guilty wishing she would go away, and deep down in my heart I know that she's not really bright enough to find a new home...but that's part of the problem...she's not bright enough to find her way back to this home either. She was down the street in someone's yard. I went down in my bare feet and brought her back. I should be Maggie's hero.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...