Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Birthday lists...

Ok, this is a shameless note posted for all my family who may want to birthday shop for me (not that they do, but here it is anyway) I have an amazon.com wishlist and no one ever buys me anything from it.

I'm thinking it's b/c no one knows about it, so I thought I'd post it here.

It has books for me and sometimes books for Maggie. I have no books on their for peter. I made the wish list b/c people are always telling me about books I want to read and I always forget them. So, it seemed like a good way to keep up with books I want to read rather than having to write them down somewhere. The ones on the first page are more recent, but all of them are things I wouldn't mind having in my library.

My Amazon.com Wish List

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...