Saturday, August 18, 2007

Just a quick note

I'm on the library computer in Liberty, MO. Next time I come, I"ll bring my lap top and use the wifi, but I didn't know that was an option.

So many things about my town are the same, and so many are different. IT's really wild to see all the restaurants, but then I drive to the historic parts and it looks pretty much the same.

The drive was boring. Maggie and I couldn't agree on listening material. She is whiney and tired today. I am forcing to read (imagine that) while I check my email.

Heading to Target now. More later. I haven't had any coffee this am, so I'm a little bleary eyed myself.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...