Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Home from my trip

I feel like one of those cars we used to play with as kids where you rev the back wheels and then set it down and it takes off running. My heart is racing and I'm swamped with work to be done today. I needed this week to be a slug, get my ducks in line, redecorate Maggie's room, take care of me before her school started. Instead, I'm spending it working my new job at Springtown ISD and generally feeling overwhelmed. It's hard not to be tired when you're used to NOT working and suddenly ARE working.

I want to write tales of my trip, but they will have to wait. I'm off and running in a matter of minutes, seeing clients and just generally being busy.

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...