Monday, August 13, 2007

A Long Hot Day--BEER


I have to start this blog talking about my daughter. I know I talk about her a lot, but it's b/c I like her so much. I don't just love her, I like her too. She's sweet and she's funny and she's just an all around great kid. This is a photo of her taken in Arkansas when we were on our trip.

Peter has been out of town this week and we have been busy running around, watching TV, etc. I have let Maggie sleep with me but usually I don't b/c she kicks and she kicks bad. Last night we were both so tired that if she kicked me, I never noticed. I told her she could sleep with me again tonight. She's so happy.

We've been sitting here watching Psych, the TV show on USA on Fridays. we love this show. It's so funny. It cracks us up completely. It's almost over and then she's going to go shower and we're heading back to bed.

I had about quit watching TV until we got the dish with the DVR. I love the DVR...I am now a computer/TV addict while I watch the DVR.

I have discovered a new beer. It's called Blue Moon. It's really yummy, especially when served with an orange. I didn't have an orange so I've just poured it into a glass. Tasty stuff this beer.

I taught 2 lessons today and then I saw one music therapy client. then I came home and just melted from the heat. I have done some paper work for my job and made some phone calls. None of the parents called me back, which was rather discouraging...oh well, I'll try again tomorrow. I wanted to get the appointments schedule and done b/c I would like to get paid sooner than later. It takes a month before you get paid, so I wanted to start filling up the shoot with clients. I was so bummed that no one called me back.

Off to bed, pretty tired!

No comments:

Resuming my blog

 I used to write in here all the time.  I stopped b/c after doing facebook stuff it seemed unnecessary. But lately I have been wanting a for...